Monday, February 27, 2006

My First Gig As A Member Of Tayl

I played my first gig with Tayl on February the 17th, I haven't written about it because I really haven't been doing anything but enduring the grief of the loss of my friend for over 2 weeks, but I need to comment on it. Despite the circumstances under which it was played, I believe we did great, there were a few technical problems but I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10. I had a great time, and when I walked in the venue I honestly believe I received a Spiritual Blessing from my friend, it's very personal so I'll keep it secret, but it comforted me and made me feel that everything was going to be alright, I felt the presence of His Soul. We'll here are a few pictures from the show, they're a bit fuzzy, but they are all I have now. We had a professional photographer take pics so I'll be posting those when I can get a copy of them. We are playing Breaker's again in late March, I'll be back with the definitive date, I would appreciate it if you would show up and ROCK with us. Love,

Mark




No comments: